Thursday, November 17, 2011

Girly Gilli

Happy Thursday everyone. Over at House of Gilli, we are having one of my favorite challenges, Monochromatic :)  Hope you will stop by and check it out, you still have a few days. Also stop by on Monday, I will be hosting the next challenge.


I used the following materials:

Copics: E35/E31/YR20/E01/E00/E000/YG63/G20 Colorless Blender
Girly Gilli 2
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Mat - Pop Tones, Jellybean Green - Paper Temptress
DP - Kaisercraft, Chanteuse - SCACD
Ribbon - a gift from a dear friend
Flower - from my stash

I am entering my card into the following challenge:

4 comments:

  1. this is stunning and very IRISH looking. LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute Mel!! love you girly Gilli!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty Mel....LOVE the colours and the cute image :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Mel. Lice the green.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.