Thursday, August 4, 2011

Polka Dots

At House of Gilli, the challenge is Polka Dots and I think I went a little crazy with them on my card lol.


I used Lollipop Gilli and isn't she adorable. I am having such a wonderful time coloring my Gilli's :)

I used the following materials:

Copics: E11/E00/E000/E25/E31/E50Y13/Y11/Y0O/R21/B000/R000/Y000/G000
Cryogen White Card stock - Paper Temptress
Roses - WOC
All Papers and ribbon are all from my stash.

I am entering my card into the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Melanie she is adorable and love the soft pretty colors! Very nice coloring g/f! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. now if jade had anywhere near THICK hair, it would look just like this! this is absolutely darling! your coloring is fantastic!

    hope you are feeling well.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love this colors!

    Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week!

    Hugs
    ♥DeeDee♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.