Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Card Camp 5

Another wonderful week of Summer Card Camp, YAY.







How yummy are these colors. I really enjoyed working with these colors this week and here is my first card.


I used the following materials:

Kraft treasures cardstock - Paper Temptress
Sparkle Blanc cardstock - Paper Temptress
Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White, colored with Copic Marker YR82
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peeled Paint mixed with Iridescent Medium
Memento Ink in colors, Rhubarb Stalk and Tangelo mixed with Iridescent Medium
Heartfelt Creations stamps - Flora Grande and Distressed Leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the shimmer that you created with the Iridescent Medium. Now that I see the card, I know exactly which video you meant and I also bought this medium, after 'Dana' enabled me with her wonderful video!

    I forgot about it, but now YOU have inspired me to get it out again!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.