Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pink Cherry Blossoms

I really am a flower child so to speak lol. I just love floral images but I must admit that Cherry Blossoms might just be my favorite. This beautiful image is courtesy of Tiffany Doodles for the Color Me Creative Classroom Challenge. Hope you will stop by and join in. The winner will be awarded 10 DIGI STAMPS, winners choice and we also have a monthly prize from Oozak, a $50.00 gift certificate. Thank you to Tiffany and Rusty for your support. This challenge is all bout using your favorite Copic Technique (feathering, colorless blender, airbrushing, etc.) and I choose to go with MONOCHROMATIC.



I used the following materials:
Copics: RV11/RV10/RV00/RV000/E04
Image - Cherry Blossoms, Tiffany Doodles
Cryogen White - Paper Temptress
White Diamond Text - Paper Temptress, sprayed with Bubblegum Pink Glimmer Mist
Pop Tones card stock in  Bubblegum Pink - Paper Temptress
3/8 Woven Dimensional Diamonds Ribbon in Pink - Paper Temptress
Flowers - WOC
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Plum Blossoms
Chalks around edges of image

I am entering my card into the following challenge:


Card Cupids Blog - Monochromatic

3 comments:

  1. wowza melanie! this is gorgeous! fabulous image by tiffany too!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Melanie, love monochromatic, what a great one to choose!

    Wow, you've been busy on Summer Card Camp!! I'm not as fast as you lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty-licious in pink Melanie--love the colors and beautifully colored flowers. Well done!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.