Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Beach Time

This is the perfect weather for the next challenge on Through the Craftroom Door. Well, it's actually a "Recipe" challenge but the lovely image donated by our sponsor speaks SUMMER. I hope you will stop by and join in on the fun. The recipe for the challenge is: 1 Ribbon, 2 Patterned Papers and 3 Buttons.


Our wonderful sponsor for the next two weeks is Guylou's Inimitability, please stop by her store, she really has some amazing digis.

I used the following materials:

Copics: E11/E00/E000/R20/B16/B14/B12/R27/R17/R14/Y15/Y13/Y11/BV11/BV00/BV0000/
             E25/E31/E50/C01/V25/V20/E42/E41/E40
Image Leah at the Beach is by Guylou's Inimitability
Cryogen Whits card stock is from Paper Temptress
Ribbon is also from Paper Temptress
DP's are by Me & My Big Ideas, Ellen - Starfish
Mat is from my stash
Sunglasses buttons are from my dear MOM.

I am entering my card into the following challenges
Please stop by Through the Craftroom Door for our challenges. You DO NOT have to subscribe to the magazine to join in.

    4 comments:

    1. What a fun summery card! I can almost feel the warmth of the sun. Thank you so much for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges :-)

      Angie

      ReplyDelete
    2. Melanie, your Leah at the Beach looks magnificent on this fun card. So glad to see your entry at Crafts and Me's summertime challenge. ~ Rose

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a great card Mel!! You've colored her so pretty and I love the whole layout! Those little sunglasses are soooo cute!!
      Hugs~
      Dana

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love this image! fabulous card! Great design with those cute sunglasses!
      Hugs~Bren

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to be here.