Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pretty in Pastels

I just love this little cutie from Karber Digital images, her name is Mindy. I am entering her into the Karber Challenge - Challenge #34, Anything Goes Using a Karber Digi or Rubber Stamp. I also want you to check out here if you have purchased a Karber image or Rubber Stamp, trust me you will love it :)



I used the following materials:

Copics: E11/E00/E000/R20/E35/E31/YR20/R01/R00/R0000/G00/G000G0000/BG32/BG11/BG10
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Cherry Blossoms - WOC, two were colored with Copic marker BG10
Background DP - K and Company
DP - DCWV, The Linen Stack
Mats are from Bazzill
Ribbon is from American Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card, I love the soft colors!! I am trying to follow your blog but for two days now Blogger won't connect with my account. I will try again later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.