Sunday, June 12, 2011

Brunette's Have More Fun

I so love these beautiful images from Crafts and Me and this beauty's name is Aliah. Please stop by the Color Me Creative Classroom for this wonderful challenge. This challenge is an inspiration photo and it's all about Brunettes. The winner of this challenge will win a $20.00 gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund and your choice of 3 Copic Markers or refills. We also have a monthly prize from Oozak, Rusty will be giving one winner a $50.00 gift certificate. You will need to join in the site in order to join in on the challenges, so please stop by and see what my other DT sistahs have created, they are really inspiring.





I am entering my card into the following challenges:
I used the following materials:

Copics:E27/E25/E31/R83/E74/Y38/YR07/BG01/BG000/BG0000/R20
Cryogen White card stock is from Paper Temptress
DP is from DCWV, Maripsoa Stack
Mat is from Paper Trey Ink, Dark Chocolate
Flowers are from WOC.

Suzanne also has her Copic classes on the road, for more info please visit here. If you are thinking about going, please do, I took her classes last month in Michigan and she is so talented and so sweet, you will really love them.

8 comments:

  1. oh my dear melanie! this has got to me one of my most favs of yours! wow! you outdid yourself on this one... it's gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel this is totally FABULOUS, I LOVE HER hair!!!!!!! gorgeous creation gf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike! I could NOT believe we used the exact same image! When I looked at the challenge, using one of Hannah's images came to mind right away. I was in and out and had not even looked at the DT inspiration, so imagine my surprise when I just saw your card now! :)

    I LOVE this and find that coloring her images has really helped me get 'hair'! I also followed Dana's video for another plus!

    Yippee!! So happy to see we thought of the same image! I bought two more today too!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie,
    This is absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful image you've used, the dp's, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I love the cute girl! The design papers are lovely and I love the flowers.
    Thanks for playing at Poodles Parlour and good luck.
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful image and great card thanks for joining us at poodle parlour for our first challenge
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! I love the layout and her hair is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love how you've coloured the hair! Thanks for joining in at The Poodles Parlour! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.