Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesday

I am so sorry this is late, it's one of those days where you know it's Tuesday and it's not lol. Well, for today, i have another yummy card. I love strawberries and I love chocolate, put them together and I am in heaven :)
and this card is just the yummiest and sweetest. I used the following materials:

Copics: R27/R17/R14/E79/E77/E74/G07/G05/G03/G24/G21/YR30
Image is by Glitterbabe's
X-Press It paper is from Oozak
DP is by DCWV, The Sweet Stack
Ribbon is from Paper Temptress
Spellbinders
Brown Cardstock is from my stash
Gems are from Michael's



Please stop by Stef's store Glitterbabe's Digis for the latest releases and for Dollar Digi Friday and her blog Glitterbabe's Greetings for the latest news.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to be here.