Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesday

I know I keep saying but it's the truth, I love when I have to post on Tuesdays for Stef's wonderful images from her store Glitterbabe's Digis. Please stop by her store and check out her digis for yourself. Also on Friday's, she will be selling one particular digi for $1.00, yes that's right $1.00. The first card I have for you today is He Is Risen, this is really a beautiful image. I used the following materials:

Copics: E30/E41/E43/E50/E0000/R00
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
DP is from DCWV - Formal Affair
Mat is from Nicole Crafts
Pearls are from Michael's
Ribbon is from my stash.


This next card is another beauty, it's her Easter Lily. I decided to go with the red colors on this one, it's a Fire Lily and I hope you like it. I used the following materials:

Copics: R27/R20/R22/R24/R37/YG23/YG25/YG67/G21/G24/G85
X-Press It Paper is from Oozak
Background DP is from Prima - Sparkling Spring
Mat and ribbon are from my stash
Butterfly is from Michael's.




Please stop by Stef's Blog, Glitterbabe's Greetings and Stef's store, Glitterbabe's Digis, for the latest news and releases.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and just PERFECT Easter Creations, such beautiful work sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mel.... you make my heart sing! is there a song there??????

    these are gorgeous! mmmmmwwwaahhh!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.