Friday, March 18, 2011

A "Victorian" Birthday

I would like to thank Anita and the ABS DT ladies for my win last week. I so love your challenges and this week's sketch is fabulous.


This beautiful image, Victoria, can be purchased at Anita Be Stampin store. I am entering my card in the Anita Be Stampin Challenge Blog I used the following materials:

Copics: B95/B93/B91/E11/E01/E000/R20BG02/E25/E31/E50 and the Colorless Blender
I tried a new technique from Suzanne Dean and you can find the video link here.
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
DP is from My Mind's Eye - Asparagus
Blue cardstock is from Nicole Crafts
Tan Cardstock is from Bazzill
Sentiment is from Art Impressions rubber stamp
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart punch - Arch Lattice
Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles
Pearls are from Hero Arts.


7 comments:

  1. You made a very beautiful card!
    So fun to see one more in the ABS challenge!
    I wish you a nice weekend!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, Mel?? She's gorgeous!! Love that background paper, too... it really sets off the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, Melanie! Love her all dressed in blue! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melanie, great card. Love your color choices. Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! Your coloring looks very nice! Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love this image and do not have it yet.. It is on my list to get though :) I really love the blue with the pops of yellow. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Anita Be Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.