Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pretty Daffodils

I just adore this image from Designed 2 Delight, it just so pretty and makes me want Spring today lol. I am entering my card into the following challenges:
I used the following materials:

Copics: Y13/Y15/Y17/Y38/G21/G24/G85/G14/G17
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Ribbon is from Paper Temptress
DP is from Brenda Pinnick
Yellow cardstock is from Bazzill
Butterfly is from my dearest friend Lisa, that I won as a prize.

I tried to add texture to the flower pot, hopefully you can see it, I used a paper napkin with a little blending solution.


7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card gives me hope that spring is just around the corner........ :) Beautiful work, and I love the soft colors in the designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahh this is so pretty love your colouring and the pretty butterfly...yaay for spring.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. used a napkin huh..... great job and wonderful idea!!! fabulous card and i like the new blog look too.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome coloring Mel and your bg papers is super pretty! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card Mel
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.