Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thank You

Lately I have been coloring and making Poppies, they are just so beautiful. This image is from Digi Sparkle and it's one image from the Poppies set. I am entering my card in the following challenges:
I used the following materials:

Copics: R27/R24/R22/G16/G14
Papers and ribbon are from my stash
Flower made with Punch a Bunch punches which I adjusted for the poppy
Flower center is from Michael's
Flower paper is Malmero Pearle text Vermilion from Cut Cardstock
X Press-It paper for image

2 comments:

  1. I love this image! You did an awesome job! Your flower looks really nice! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppies make me think of my favorite movie...the Wizard of Oz. Beautiful job. Thanks for playing with 2 Sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.