Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snowflakes

I just adore this image for Pattie's Creations, I am not a winter person but just love to create with snowflakes. This image is called Pattieboop Winter Snowflakes, which you can purchase here at Pattie's store. I am entering her in Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Anything Goes. I used the following materials:

Copics: E000/E00/R20/E29/E25/E53/B23/B21/B0000/B000/B00
Snowflakes are from K and Company
DP from DCWV
Ribbon is from my stash.
Tulip Puffy paint in white that I heat set after adding white glitter
Polymark Paint in White Sparkling


6 comments:

  1. Melanie - I love how you used glitter on 'Pattieboop Winter Snowflakes' image. It looks like irridescent glitter, very pretty!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattiboop looks like a million with the glitter and the snowflakes looks beauriful on your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I love the blues that you used! Awesome job! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, What a cute card! Love the way you colored my image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bling of the glitter on your card. Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Creation Design Challnge this week.
    Love
    JenLee
    PC Design Team 1 Lead

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.