Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hearts growing Wild

This beautiful image is from Priscilla Styles and it is named Heart Tree. When I saw it I knew I had to have it lol. I am entering my card in her Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 88 MMSC88). I used the following materials:

Copics: RV25/RV09/RV06/YG41/G82/E59/E57/E53
DP is from K and Company, Smitten
Gems are from Michael's
Hearts are from E.K. Success punch
Paper hearts are Curious Metallics text in Bloom from Cut Cardstock
X Press-It paper from Oozak
Plain cardstock are from my stash.


6 comments:

  1. Mel, I just love that image!!! You have made such a beautiful card with it too! Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.
    Love
    Jen
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is awesome! I love that image! You did a great job with all the goodies you added! I hope you get to feeling better! Have a great night! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the coloring of the image and the "flying" hearts. LindaS/PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Valerie
    Priscillastyles Store Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...love this one..Thanks for using my image too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.