Monday, October 11, 2010

Glitterbabe's Challenge #15

I just love this image from Stef, it is a beautiful Poinsettia, for some reason, Stef always seems to know what I am looking for in her store (bare with me everyone, I am using hubby's computer, when I get mine back I will start posting links again). I used the following Copic Markers: R14/R17/G03/G05/Y06, I also used the following Spica pens: Red, Melon and Clear, hope you can see the glitter from the pens lol.. I cut the scallop circle using Spellbinders, the papers are from DCWV and I had wrote the Merry Christmas and it is covered with the Jewels chalk.

3 comments:

  1. really? that's my image???? that pretty? really???? lol it's gorgeous!

    thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation!!! love the merry colors you chose and all that glitter is beautiful! thanks for playing with us at Glitterbabe´s challenge this week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing at Glitterbabes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.