Friday, September 17, 2010

In A Sweet Pea Dream

This is for In A Sweet Pea Dream blog challenge and this is their very first one, YAY. As you know by now, I just love Sweet Pea Stamps and I couldn't resist to do their challenge. I choose Love is Gone stamp and used the following Copic Markers: Skin - E000/E00/R20/R35/B60, Hair - V99/V95/V93,
Dress - V99/V93/V91, Wings - V99/Sakura Gelly Pen Clear Dust, Roses - BV0000BV00/G24,
Background - BV0000/V000 and Colorless Blender Pen, Moon - Sakura Gelly Pen Clear Dust.
The papers are from my stash (had them for a while, cannot remember where I got them lol), the roses and gems are by Recollections from Michael's

2 comments:

  1. Melanie, this is stunning, love the purple. You did a fantastic job on this. Thank you for partaking in our challenge and showing us your 'Sweet Pea Dream'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, the colors are delightful! I adore her eyes, they just pop off of the page.

    Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and best of luck!

    xoxo,
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.